Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we’re building a high performing team to do just that.
Our team has been tasked with rebuilding the Allergan rewards and loyalty program holistically. We are utilizing machine learning in an effort to intelligently engage our rewards program members in a more personalized and effective way. In its current state this program services over 6 million users and is present in nearly 25,000 medical offices/spas in the U.S. We’re looking for an Administrative Coordinator who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
The Administrative Coordinator will play a critical role organizing and assisting the efforts of our Director of Product Engineering and the Product Engineering team by extension. We are searching for a candidate who is hyper organized, extremely attentive and applies themselves to their work.
- Order computer equipment for new hires and manage fulfillment
- Post jobs, filtering candidates and scheduling interviews
- Schedule meetings, reserve conference rooms and manage calendars
- Track expenses, submit expense reports and manage budget spreadsheets
- Assist with pushing contracts and agreements through to final signatures
- Order lunches and organize outings
- Help to organize the Director of Product Engineering while keeping his day on track
- Assist with the on-boarding of new hires
- Book travel, flights and hotels
- Liaise with other teams within Data Labs and the greater organization at large
- Help to manage vendor, agency and contractor relationships
- Take notes and organize task lists
- Manage and track team access to software products
- Update power point slides
- Purchase supplies and swag
Required Experience & Skills
- 3+ years in a coordinator, assistant or similar role
- Google Docs, Sheets
- Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook
- Ability to work in a fast pace environment and remain engaged
- You develop organizational systems and process with ease
- Strong (and friendly) written and verbal communication skills
- Always helpful and accommodating
- Ability to learn and document a process inside and out
- Content doing both complex work like tracking financials and simple work like ordering lunch. Understanding all of this work is impactful to the success of the team.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive pay
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy, we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA offices if this opportunity piques your interest.