Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and many more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we’re building a high performing product engineering team to do just that.
Our team has been tasked with rebuilding the Allergan rewards and loyalty program holistically. We are utilizing machine learning in an effort to intelligently engage our rewards program members in a more personalized and effective way. In its current state this program services over 5 million users and is present in nearly 20,000 medical offices/spas in the U.S. We’re looking for an Associate Product Manager (contract-to-hire) who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
- Gather insights from customers, usage data, research, and industry trends to optimize the usefulness and reach of our products.
- Organize customer surveys and interviews to surface their voice in the products we develop.
- Work closely with the Senior Product Manager to inform product strategy, develop feature lists, and create user stories.
- Create, optimize, and drive project plans; responsible for planning and ensuring the project stays on track including scope and change request management.
- Partner with other business units across the company, establishing contacts, data, access and clarity ahead of design and engineering sprints.
- Represent the product team at the legal and compliance committee, submitting all product design materials for approval.
Desired Experience & Skills
- You’ve worked 2+ years as a Product or Project Manager
- Highly organized, detail oriented and reliable.
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion.
- Working knowledge of agile development methodologies.
- Excellent social and communication skills.
- Persistent when clearing a path or securing information needed for the team.
- Proactive and willing to help whenever there’s a need.
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings.
- Relentless passion for working on digital products that customers thoroughly love.
- You relate to our core values (see below) and would like to contribute to a positive working environment and culture.
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
- Discounts on Allergan products
- All the cold brew coffee you can drink
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy, we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA offices if this opportunity piques your interest.