Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm and many more. The medical aesthetics business is ripe for disruption and we’re building a high performing product engineering team to do just that.
Our team has been tasked with rebuilding the Allergan rewards and loyalty program holistically. We are utilizing machine learning in an effort to intelligently engage our rewards program members in a more personalized and effective way. In its current state this program services over 6 million users and is present in nearly 30,000 medical offices/spas in the U.S. We’re looking for a Designer who is interested in working within a startup oriented environment while having the backing of a large company. If that’s you, please read on.
You will be taking digital design projects from brief to completion partnering with our Design and Engineering Team. Leveraging natural abilities when it comes to digital products and contributing in a rich background of working on consumer-centric products, and most importantly, a portfolio that is thoughtful and eye-catching.
- Design and produce high performing assets to support Engineering and Design.
- Design System thinking — working within, building upon and continuing to refine our Design System and language.
- Conceptualizing and execution of Digital Product properties.
- Understand Design Principles and awareness of the latest design trends and new technologies.
- Work closely with Digital Marketing team to create strong concepts from the initial briefing.
- Take formal & informal briefs among your own innovative ideas to drive the highest performing products and features.
- Develop a deep understanding of target audiences.
- Email concept and design: Working with teams to strategize and design compelling emails campaigns.
- Using knowledge of best practices and working closely with the team to design compelling, disruptive assets.
- Bachelor's Degree in graphic design, fine arts, digital design or digital art or equivalent 3+ years work experience in digital advertising design.
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and social channels.
- Previous experience designing iOS applications is preferred.
- Strong design skills from Image Manipulation to Typography Proficiency in Sketch and Adobe Creative Suite
- Familiarity with Zeplin, Principle, and InVision is a plus
- Proven track record of developing strong relationships
- Ability to take feedback and deliver assets in a fast-paced environment. Effectively organize and prioritize workloads to manage the delivery.
Our Core Values:
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Vacation / PTO
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy, we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA offices if this opportunity piques your interest.