If you live and breathe all things Digital, then we want to talk to you! Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm among others. AGN Data Labs is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery and some of the best data scientists in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for a candidate that has a passion for digital marketing. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
Allergan is a company that will inspire you to aim high with your ambition. Where you can build bridges all over the world. Where you can power ideas that drive change. And where you will act fast and drive results for customers and patients. Power your future & join our bold team.
The Digital Marketing Manager is responsible for optimizing the user experience and digital platforms/tools for consumers, providers, and sales representatives. This person will have in-house support to manage state-of-the-art digital projects. They should, however, also be comfortable “getting their hands dirty” creating requirements, business rules, workflows, digital content, etc., where needed. This individual should be highly collaborative, as they will be working with various internal customers and partners as well as getting buy-in from key stakeholders. This person will support B2B and B2C programs. The ideal candidate will have a strong track-record demonstrating how s/he has successfully taken ideas from inception to completion.
Main Areas of Responsibilities
- Support Department across all facets of campaign management, including campaign set up, execution and analysis
- Manage paid user acquisition efforts to help facilitate quality audience growth across the Allergan Aesthetics portfolio while minimizing costs across multiple paid channels
- Devise targeting and retargeting strategies to drive paid online traffic and acquisition to O+O brands through digital media channels including Google, Facebook, Twitter, Pinterst, Outbrain, Taboola, and Yahoo Gemini
- Hands on experience with paid media tools like Facebook Ads Manager and Google Adwords
- Directly responsible for set-up and execution of SEM campaigns including in-depth keyword research, ad set structure, ad copy, landing pages and campaign optimization
- Track, measure, and analyze performance of multiple digital advertising campaigns, including creating detailed performance reports, campaign insights, recommendations and rationale for optimization strategies
- Project manage processes for producing media/creative assets/content and coordinating necessary resources to implement
- Ensure proper integration of all campaign assets including creative, landing pages, ad trafficking, pixel placement and ad tracking
- Work directly with internal and external ad servers, vendors, clients, and internal sales staff on all elements of campaign management.
- Measure and report on Department KPIs and quality measurements to ensure campaigns are meeting or exceeding delivery goals while increasing ROI and revenue
- Support Department in onboarding and launching new client campaigns including coordinating with clients, sales team and other internal departments for deliverables and information needed to execute campaigns.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing or business discipline
- Must be knowledgeable about CPA focused campaigns
- 3- 5 years’ experience in advertising, marketing, business or related field
- Significant experience with digital advertising platforms including Facebook, Twitter, Display and SEM
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Great interpersonal skills, with an easy ability to coordinate and communicate with internal departments and external partners
- Great written/verbal communication with an ability to articulate digital functionality and concepts into laymen’s terms for inexperienced clients and partners
- Excellent project management and task tracking skills
- Strong ability to work independently, be proactive about campaign management, departmental improvement, and market advancement
- Creative problem-solving skills with a desire to always find a successful solution
- Ability to prioritize tasks independently, as well as flexibility to adjust quickly to changes in priorities from external forces
- Strong work ethic and commitment to excellence in their individual performance and their team’s performance
- Graphic design skills a plus!
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with up to 8% company match
- Vacation / PTO
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
- Discounts on Allergan products
- All the cold brew coffee you can drink
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy, we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA offices if this opportunity piques your interest.