Allergan Data Labs is on a mission to transform the medical aesthetics business at Allergan, one of the largest pharmaceutical companies in the world. Allergan aesthetic brands are iconic, household names and include Botox, CoolSculpting, Juvéderm among others. AGN Data Labs is well positioned to disrupt the multibillion-dollar aesthetics market, infusing cutting edge technology, digital marketing mastery and some of the best data scientists in the world. This is an amazing opportunity for social media mavens who have a passion for all things social. If you want to be a part of an industry-defining team, then we want to hear from you.
- Work with the Social Media Manager to develop and implement social strategies for audiences on various social platforms Pinterest, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube
- Coordinate with Brand Teams and Vendors to build and maintain social media editorial calendar
- Assist with development and implementation of social media marketing strategy
- Edit and review content for accuracy, spelling, and appropriateness for targeted audiences
- Prepare and submit files for Legal review. Follow process through review to approval.
- Manage daily posting schedule of all Brand Social Media accounts
- Review daily activity of all social platforms and boost followers by strategically engaging and promoting brand
- Monitor comments mentions across social channels, escalating comments as necessary to appropriate team members
- Work closely with the brand teams to develop engaging social and video content
- Use social listening and native platform tools to analyze the performance of social media campaigns, track and report on traffic, engagement and audience development
- Measure web traffic from social media initiatives. Produce and distribute social media activity reports
- Ability to increase web traffic and customer engagement metrics aligned with broader marketing strategies.
The Ideal Candidate
- Strong knowledge and experience across major social networks
- 3-5 years’ experience, medical device or pharmaceutical preferred
- Exceptional attention to detail while prioritizing tasks, meeting deadlines, and staying organized
- Stay up-to-date with changes in all social platforms
- An ability to thrive in a fast-paced, collaborative team environment
- A talent for staying ahead of trends and adapting to a changing digital landscape
- Photoshop skills are a plus
Our Core Values
- Be Humble: You’re smart yet always interested in learning from others.
- Work Transparently: You always deal in an honest, direct and transparent way.
- Take Ownership: You embrace responsibility and find joy in having the answers.
- Learn More: Through blog posts, newsletters, podcasts, video tutorials and meetups you regularly self educate and improve your skill set.
- Show Gratitude: You show appreciation and return kindness to those you work with.
- Competitive salary
- Comprehensive medical, dental, vision and life insurance
- 401k with up to 8% company match
- Vacation / PTO
- Entire week off for the holidays
- Brand new MacBook Pro and accompanying equipment to do great work
- On-campus restaurant
- On-campus gym, tennis court, basketball court and softball field
- Discounts on Allergan products
- All the cold brew coffee you can drink
The Allergan Data Labs team is led and comprised of technology and marketing experts with experience ranging from successful tech startups to large medical corporations. Please don’t be shy, we’d love to have you come by for a chat in our Irvine, CA offices if this opportunity piques your interest.